Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, March 02, 2007
-5:10 PM
0203 buy 4D!:D haha you know why cus its the first time i slacked during the 3 hour break on friday.
camwhored cus it was the 'last day' for some of the people. well at lease i still get to see ms yeo and ms liu on mon for bio and gp :) I really love my teachers (except for maths, that is.) even ms lee who's only 2 years older than us is really good ! ok, i know she cant teach well as a class but you cant blame her cus shes not in nie. haha.
and im starting to love GP cus it's getting more interesting. learning about singapore's culture (and i think the whole class agrees.) did group work again today with eunice zongyao and wenhui. i like the color of our indian girl. lol. (it was zongyao's doing.) and i think ms liu's v v v v nice. heehee. it'll be sad if shes not teaching me anymore.
during break we went to gallery to chill for awhile while monkey and eddy did econs hw ( and im VV impressed with what they did.) impressed in the negative way. haha. i can imagine poor mr chan whining and complaining to the teachers again. hahahaha. {zongyao, i can never believe you got 7 points.} and spotted mr lam running round the track a few times :DDD heehee i think he's v cute.
yuyang rmb to send me his photo please )had fun in the lecture theatre whil yuyang and sean serenaded us with their piano pieces (omg im super impressed with sean. its the first time i feel the piano is actually somethign. haha.) funny jokes, camera falling off the bag before taking our pyramid. haha. laughs.
GP was just fun fun fun. i love ms liu (:
and im quite glad i slacked today. sigh but i guess its too late. bye to pzy mich jianhui... who will be leaving for a better jc. (anyway i just wonder why are most of the ppl leaving the ones i love, while those staying the ones im~) of course it doesnt apply to everyone though.
sigh. i think i should have appreciated my class more during the first 2 months. i realised i kind of didnt talk much to them :(

before my feud with benny

sheep and bean's bear are friends

bunnyied- pissedlook

bear gets suffocated

rugby match. interesting to watch. SAS- Pierce

pretty.

ms liu during the debate. she looks cute sometimes

was an ij girl for two days (comments by many said i was a fake. haha. somehow i suit cedar uni better.)

fierce sia
0203:)
p.s. this photo is
NOT photoshopped. i left it on the window sill and it took the photo. LMAO look at zongyao!!!!!!!!! so emo la! i think clair too. and sophie. zhiyi is v v funnyHAHA this is an award winning photo

thats my class (: with ms yeo!

im friends with this new paper face girl lol :D

my first best friends, un fortunately theyre from the Lazy club so thats quite sad ..... lol. but
they;re really a bunch of fun ppl...

study club of s14 excluding the guys. and cheryl loh. haha. {cheena ppl}

hey the quiet girls of s14!interesting though, especially nicole(:

michelle! ;)

siggy! i think she has a v nice personality..

kevin. last photo of the day.
more photos on mon. heehee. havent taken with clair and yy and cheena ppl yet