Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
-7:02 PM
prideful soul: say no!wowz. i just realised my archive is THAT long. MICHELLE: where's your tagb.. its difficult to tag ya. miss ya all too zonks loads man. nj will be fun when you get to know more friends. sigh.
zzzz. holidays are here but it'll soon be over (G12 conference on thurs,fri sat sun)
mon:stayed at home to study can you believe it..
tues:tennising at cheryl;s house with tania. no sun! had fun though:) yummy lasagne, got my hairclip and book back yays. balleting, splits left and right:D
wed: dance in school for new dance. now i realise my dance isnt actually v nice. there's always something better than yours.
and i went all the way to cck to collect my toepads (and what a coincidence, stephanie is in My school and will be in dance too -_- lol.)
i think i really love my pointes and the propads (long awaited!)
92 bucks and 28 is very very worth it.
im so motivated to do inter now since i look quite good in chacotts. (3 cheers for chacotts.)

its 70 bucks in japan


shoes+propads+packaging

i really really like my feet here. no signs of my retarded ugly arch feet.
(not bent !)
Labels: chacotts, ouch pouches