Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, April 06, 2007
-10:38 PM
thank God for friday. really.haiz. i'm a worn out scavanger like no longer interested to have fun or anything else.. thanks kp and cheryl but its only like the two of you who says soD: ah..
today is good friday, at least i have somethign to thank for- his death on the cross and a day to rest. though im busy completing my first draft of pw when everyone has already long handed up their perfect PI's. worship was good. but i just have no clue what to do..
im really lonely here. really. its too late to regret not appreciating s14. at least there i have ppl like eunice jiehan.. benny.. etc to mug with in the library during breaks. now i dont even have one... nobody knows how a friend is that impt to me, and i hate ppl who are just superficial in that aspect. T-T
PE makes everything worst. no mrlam.. instead a loudheaded man who uses some sort of shit words like basket and wahlau. who doesnt make me enjoy pe anymore. i hate pe now :'( he wastes our time. i could take out my work and complete it in 1 h 15 min. this sucks.
ms yeo isnt my bio teacher. and shes the most experienced *** the best bio teacher on earth. now ive got nothing..
i miss ms liu big time. now i've got a 'robot' for gp (i dont mean to insult you but youre not as friendlyas ms liu!) and her lessons- boring.
i didnt get the LH chem teacher mdm lee, but another mdm lee whos very inexperienced.
worst of all my class come in twos, threes. this means i dont have a best friend cus everyone knows each other even before they're here.
worst of worst, they dont mug. ok, they complete hw in the caff. thats the day of deadline.
evryone in my class is enjoying themselves. they're having so much fun with each other.
not me. (its not as if i dont want to.) i cant help but to sulk at that.
i am a victor once but now it is gone. i seriously cant think of anything else in school to thank God for.
loser. if i got better than 11 points i wouldnt be in this state. if i got 8 i would have been with ms yeo and some s14 friends. ii had 9 i would be with benny and janice and ms carol wong whos good too.
if only i held onto to my dear friend ebi more tightly she wouldnt have gone. how much tears i've shed for her through the nights, God knows.
if i didnt do o levels last year , i would be doing well in ballet and in grade 8 exam.
if i didnt do ballet i can go to youthservice.
if i didnt exist i wouldnt have been suffering.
sorry God. i dont mean to be like that.
Labels: lost