Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, July 22, 2007
-8:24 PM
(tamagotchi, the current in thing (again.))
rapture withdrawal./ rapture lagok i shall blog before i dont get the chance to do so again.
A big thank you to the people who came/flowers!
weiting , tania, cheryl, tianlong, jeriel, priscilla, dadmom ahma aunty lynda,
timmie, NAT! xingtong..(sorry if i missed out any, which i dont think i did)
thanks for coming, i really appreciated it, you wouldnt know how important it was to me. especially the flower people who spent their money on the flower (and yes weiting i was suprised) .. and to cheryl tania even though we're in different school now. (btw tania, i didnt watch dance floor so dont know platinum, and we didnt really get to talk to them! ) pris! and xingtong! for the unexpected humongous sunflower:D and most of all nattttttt haha MAN i was like omgomg! when i saw you in the audience.
rapture was really tiring. i totally agree with kris's message. it was damn tiring the tremendous amount of practice.. but anyway i guess yesterday was the day we gave our best. eventhough some parts were messy, i still thought it was a good show (no one fell during spanish at 8 pm show! the circle flower was good everyone was lifiting their legs:D ) the last time the j2s are performing and the last time we did all the dance together. last time we did liberta (syf) and mo ritmo. could understand how kris and the other j2s felt.. sigh. the exco has done a good job. eventhough they may seem mean or unfriendly at times they are actually good people. haha. i will really really miss practicing with the j2s. how ironic when i felt about them when i first joined dance. thanks all who gave me some junkkkk during rapture and syf performances, you guys are great people. (and dont treat us like how the alumni did yesterday ok? :)
rapture was crazy. there was hardly time to take photos or relax or even study!(except awhile after the afternoon show. the room is horrendous. the place is like so run down and disgusting, ugly lights, plus the messiness due to everyones costume thrown here and there were bad. cut my toe because of the flooring (thank goodness was surface cut.)
thanks thanks thanks ms tan:) for bringing me to the doc. glad we were there only for 1.5 days. thank you j1s like chooyan twins abigail calista cheryl for helping with costume change (and of course steph haha even though you were like quite slow.)
dance fantasia was good too. enjoyed myself.
zz. i better start catching up with work. and havent done eom. (dang reminds me of my pi days. tsk.) taaaa
photos speak infinity words.
day1rehearsal on friday at mediacorp.
small room for emcees (malanie and melvyn are so cute please! )

stage lighting :D

looking from the audiences' point of view

tama can now even visit each other (thru infrared thingy.) for 30 bucks

me
diacorp, on the way to UCC
kris's big box of 'malaysia-ntuc brand' honey stars

pretty hairbands we made for morning(:
matheus's successful and failed attepts in our photos :DDD



finally, when we were about to die from laughing.

shanice and weiqin!!!!!!! :D miss them sia..
day 1 rapture!
after 2 pm performance

weiting!!!!!!!!! :D love!

mom and dad(:

hehheh, having fun with the stage (nice reflection of glossy flooring.)

the audience seats of mediacorp!

posers

reception area

my prawn!!!!!!! :D

my germ, choreo for morning (my fav dance:))

choreo 2, for yakimochi.. will Miss you!

wanted to eat up athena while she was sleeping when she awoke :|

my no1 make up senior!

cheryl, like her top..

ex class mate....

haha exposure!!!! LOL!!!
dawn's pretty face, flawless skin, and luscious lips (now we know why shrimp aka jianhui likes her... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D



attempts to scare prawn

the last time i see xinyii.. :(

dance bestie(:

blur, but i'll remember rachel the asst stage man:)

narty farty!!



the hole in my toe... so traumatic can.
alright. no more blogging. maybe after promos haha.
LOVE
Labels: eom, rapture