Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, September 07, 2007
-8:10 PM
study week.
so the holidays
were here. but there i was from monday to thursday, sitting at my sister's desk with piles of files, worksheets, my big thick bio textbook, SPA answers all for the sake of promos and test. ^%$^&*& i was so angry at myself for getting a 38/50 for the bio mcq. yuck, what shitty results. and there we thought it was the full paper, painstakingly trying to memorise the processes of transduction, transformation and conjugation for essay.
and how can the *&%*&%*& GP department say that the ^%^&$%&^$ workshop takes precedence over all other lectures .. so they want me to miss bio lect and NOW i need to consult ms yeo about the answers to the test. damn you la. they already set the date of the bio test long ago and YOU GP had to hold the workshop on the same day and EXACTLY same timing. if i fail bio its the @&(@&$@( GP departments fault alright.
ok and the worse part was i found the lecture useless, except for paraphrasing part later on.
ah whatever la. just shit you GP. for getting an S during common test
hmm i've been complaining alot recently. they should put a device on my throat that sends an electric shock when i say 'wah lau'
biling mama how have you been doing? i was thinking abt you this week.