Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, October 05, 2007
-12:22 AM
all i can say was, promotional exams were traumatic.
Lord if i could die i'ld choose to die rather then go thru that hell.
and if you want me to stay in jc to do h3, please tell me.
if you want me to leave to poly, please tell me.
it was my first trip to vivo today with joyce sandra and pris. im amazed by the hugeness, the nearby sentosa, the water pool and the (yuk)IR.
ate charboiled carl's burgers after more than 4 years.
drank starbucks, at my most relaxed state.
waded around the water without any anxiety.
blowed bubbles with so much freedom
and best of all, no more feet+ palm sweating = rashes.
its itching now. slippers to school tmr. (yeh, for what? PW.)
poly life sounds good to me now. but think about all the adjustment i have to make, no more uni, own clothes (and not to mention my wardrobe sucks to the core) and how i am so used to mugging long hours.
sigh. i wonder why God doesnt let me know he future. He's sure so secretive. but thank you, for being by my side through out these times. i know You were there;
the trauma, the zoo, the lizards mating in my house.
thank you Jesus.