Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, October 27, 2007
-12:36 AM
chinese!boy i have seriously given up on chinese. it's just too late to reread the passages ... understand everysingle word. im sorry Jesus, i really regret not focusing on chinese just like i did for o levels. please pull me through this.
well on a happier note, today was the P farewell, immensely enjoyed myself during assembly and farewell (not that i want her to leave) and actually she's ok, not like how many of my friends describe and hate her. video performance were all good, haha.

P speech

the tuck in shirt boys
clowned around the classroom and outside before ms ng came in.


received report card , got a conduct of a mere very good ( i blame myself for treating ms ng this way.) and i forgot to photostat for H3. oh no. haha.
had lunch and went home to do chinese!? which i found much difficulty. down to orchard at 7 to find my shoes, prisssy was pooped from ocip (man their dance is way easy la. well, not my fault.) and we somehow landed in thaiexpress for dinner.
guess who i saw. ms ho! it was too much of a coincidence, we were directed to sit beside her hehheh (chuckles)

but still manage to find shoe (both of us were in a lazy mode already.) so i bought a pair half heels/pumps for 30. and i dont care already, the wedding's tmr.

here we ended our shopping trip.