Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, October 29, 2007
-9:53 PM
wedding + chinese paper:D over!
(yes val, i owe you 10 bucks hehhehh)
saturday was cousin richmond's wedding, it was normal like any other chinese wedding, sharkfin etc for dinner. also the first time i wore something like decent. haha. my uncle threw his tantrum when mom forbid him to drink beer (he's mentally ill) and he was so angry he pour the whole cup of water on the carpet floor. please la.. small things also create so much din -_- it was so embarassing for us ok. tsk. thank God dad's not like him.
and today marked the end of chinese:D but! i need a good pass (hopfully like C/D?) cus i would not wish to retake. really. the process was traumatic together with pw. 4 hours of chinese per wk is too much.

we celebrated by eating macdonalds. thats right. i think we discussed for such a loooong time on where to eat until i totally lost my appetite. haha. funny discussion and arguments all the way from sch to there.


commit suicide (heheh sorry pris, it was soo funny i just had to post it..)
i just burst into fits when i look at my camera (rongming!) (credits to san:D)
i've been feeling nauseated because of the lump in my throat. thank goodness the ultrasound is on wed, hope its not anything cancerous D:
Jesus you are my best friend,and you will always be.Nothing will ever change that..