Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, November 01, 2007
-9:35 PM
OP is over.
well.. somehow after speaking i didnt feel any sense of ease or relief.. but anyway, can i tell you how good God is ?? He's indeed watching over me. the night before i was going thru my QA last minute, and i came upon the qn how to overcome the difficulties of survey, so i wanted to fake an answer, wanted to ask tasia how to answer but i didnt feel like it (pure lazy!) but in the end i picked up my phone and messaged her. clarified the qn, wrote it down and remembered.
and presentation of OP was not my best, just stumbled at some words and the stupid rhetorical qn i inserted last minute Dx intonation and audience awareness was okay though. but come QA session, when Rong was qned i was panicking like shit. the qn he was given sounded so diff! not to mention i suck at answering impromptu qns and i was afraid that mine would not be a survey qn. soo anyway, i was like 'Lord, please pull me through this' and even imagined myself saying crap and telling the teacher i dont know. But when the teacher read out the qn on the how overcome difficulty, i closed my eyes and smiled. heheheh hope they didnt see that. thank you God, it was the first op which i managed to elaborate my answer :D heehee. seriously la, im just amazed by what God can really do. and im sure Joanna can testify to this.
wow. thank God it has ended though.
our group i believe manage to do ok for the presentation, even though that *&%%%$*() teacher keep giving that blur look during our op like she dont understand our skit (but thank God for the other one who gave me that qn:D and we saw her at the bookstore at bras basah lol) im sure our intonation was good, even though the skit kind of stumbled abit. love you guys so much
tasia ronming hitomi! sandra
sothats what happened in school today. later we (pris grace and sandd and
faris!?!?) went to bugis to go shop for my top again (ahahah manage to buy one yellow nice one:D) and faris self invited herself la.. zz i know God wants me to be nice but its so hard espeically if you cant communicate with such a person.. thank God for gracia, she knows what i feel exactly! well at least we allowed her to come along, before i could scream (who said you were invited!?) i know God wouldnt be happy. heh. but i'm sorry, i know i was still mean to her in a way... sorry God. its so difficult!
ate at swenny's after we fainted from waiting 2 hours to only find sakae under construction. dumb thing, of all time. lol.

fatigue. sanndy and grace in the mirror.

ok, i, never gonna eat ex stuff anymore. D: and pris is in a kissy mode. eew haha

after we thought we were going gome, me and pris went searching for books to read (haha pris, not bad the first part of book, made me slept halfway on the bus journey home) and saw our OP accessor there too, the nice one. haha. then we walked to esplanade, only to find ourselves landing in the memorial park, and that ms ng was probably on the bus while we crossed the road. what coincidence.


two Os instead of one, haha look at pris eyes and mine retarded:D

its an OP sign to mark its end hehhheh. even our mouth reads it
MY FIRST TIME READING A BOOK. A REAL BOOK (Heheheheh)