Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
-3:38 PM
thanks God for my class (:
oh and hi maureen! wondered how you found my blog, haha.ok i'm like badly burnt worm after being heated by the sun at sentosa yesterday. was a class outing, not many were there though. nevertheless i had FUN(: which i didnt expect because the only closer person in class was gracia, pris has already left to thailand for ocip :/ yeh my nose, shoulder, feet! and ears are burning. my scalp hurts too now.
since i was free (not on ocip/dance) i agreed to go and we left harbourfront to sentosa at 10 -_- dont ask me what happen earlier. the rest of it was basically beach volleyball, wading in the sea. haha. and i didnt expect to get this tanned:/ couldnt sleep last night because my feet hurt so badly. its red in colour, haha. and the 2 mentors theodore and evelyn were there too((: idzhar almost drowned, thank God for protecting him and even all of us, even sihua's feet got a minor cut, thank God its not big. and thank God for the rest of us not getting hurt. (other then the jellyfish stings,) i think God was really good to us, it's very rare for the sun to be shining throughout the whole day, if it rained i supposed it wouldnt have been that fun. me and grass went to underwater world in the evening (at an all time high of 20 bucks) but i must say i really liked it. haha. the starfish was so spongey! and they really added more stuff to it.
i think i should go to vics house now. so that i can sleep better at night, hahahaha. photos later, the cam batt died halfway while uploading