Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, November 26, 2007
-7:09 PM
YUCK (hi nat okok i'll miss you laaa:)haha the past few days were rather boring so i popped over nats house to just study!? organic chem and watched movie, corpse bride was good but short, and the farse of the penguins LMAO nat me died laughing watching only the first part of this really explicit show. weird man, i'm like so motivated to do ballet in her house hahahaha. she has a smelly pillow with saliva all over it LOL.
today was a rather weird day haha. school in the morn for ocip reh (thank God its beginning to look better:D ) and in the afternoon to kkh for ENT appt. Dr Ian is really nice hahaha(: but he had to do the nose endoscope to check the thing in my throat. oh my i almost died, i came unprepared for this. he sat me down in this dentist like chair (!!!!) with all that freaky equipments, sprayed this anaesthetic thingy into my nostrils and used an uber long black scope to poke into my nosey. OMy yuk, i could feel that tube gg down my throat, scary man:/ and then he went to the other side of the nostril! yuk . when he pulled the thing out it was so gross please ://////
and to confirm it isnt cancer he suggested i went for ------
BARIUM SWALLOW.
OH MY . the moment he said that i could just take a knife and stab myself.
i'm like gonna drink this insoluble white precipitate of Barium Sulphate which i have learnt during chemistry. not drink i mean but eat.
this means ----->
white poop in my toilet bowl. and can you imagine these white stuff gonna get stuck in your teeth and being X-rayed SCARY.
and mom will not be accompanying me T-T
but haha you know what i think this thing is like so cool la. disgusting but cool thats why i wanna be a doctor :DD
and while dancers are off to melbourne i'll be gg to INDONESIA KARIMUN ISLAND T-T doing ocip, but haha it'll be on my testimonial! lol STEPHANIE AND CALI BUY ME BACK PODS OK! AND LOTS OF JUNK FOOD, LIKE CADBURY:D LOVE YA!