Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
-12:40 PM
OCIP Karimun 2007
6 days in karimun was too short really. i wouldnt even trade it for the standard chartered marathon, or the dance melbourne trip.
every single part of this whole trip, whether happy , sad, sweet, sour or bitter was just totally worth it. everyone in this team will agree how much we have bonded together, from just some cliques, saying hi or bye in school, with no identity for ourselves (as mentioned by tony) to(i believe) joking and crapping shit. people whom i've only known, i have seen them from the inside out (haha!) in the trip, especially my room mates sumsum and jiahui:DD and asyifah haha! i also love my seniors wanling and yingjing ;DDD so sad we only got to know them during this trip!
the primary school teachers and kids, the making of a wall with bricks and cement, the painting, Mirna my darling, the long bus rides, the nauseating boat rides, clubbing at club 27, the freezing temperature of room 3323, my humongous butt i saw in the bathroom mirror, my noisy (ahem) bickering roomates, cantik, hantu, majesty, the long winded (!!) debriefs of mr liang , the club sandwich! , the dancers and the dance we invented, fifi etcetc i will surely never forget.
i came, just to get a better niceer looking testimonial, but i believe this whole trip has changed my perspective and life. things will never be the same again.
i could certainly fill my entire blog with everything but i'll just keep it simple with photos. ((: i really like the quote by mr ho (who quoted from mother teresa) :
we cannot do big things, but only small things with big love.
i was totally awed by that. i really hoped the schools there benefitted from our work, and this has no doubt encouraged me to continue pursuing my path to be a doctor so that i can do missionary work in the future. thank God for His continual presence with us through out the trip. if i could go back there again, i will want to do so much much more with love.
I LOVE OCIP KARIMUN TEAM 2007!