Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, December 20, 2007
-2:56 PM
the second goes like this (pls read below's post first)
kunming, china. in the morning, in the beautiful hostel room, my dad was cooking water with his electrical water heater on the plastic chair, plugged into the socket of the room with no switch. so we left for our day tour and upon reaching back at night, the minute we opened the door we smelt smoke and soot. mum thought some smoker had broken into our room, but the closet with our valuables was still locked shut. upon further investigation i almost died in shock.
before:

After:


we literally melted the whole chair, thank God we didnt burn the whole room down. the ashes all dropped onto the floor and the photo taken was after dad had cleared up. so it was quite bad, we spent the rest of the night wiping up and clearing the bed sheets cus it was all sooty and slept with my sooty clothes. thank goodness we had to just pay sing 300 bucks for repair.
xiao he shang is too cute to be resistable.