Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, December 20, 2007
-2:46 PM
two very bloody bad things happened throughout the trip. here goes the first. my body couldnt take the high altitude of 2400 m above sea level at Lijiang, china. suffered from very bad altitude sickness, pulse rate was 150 beats per minute, thats almost 2 times the normal of 60-80 when resting. i thought i was going to die (really) i kept thinking of how my heart would stop because it didnt have much enegy left to pump. it was dman hard to breathe i was crying throughout the whole naxi orchestra show and i was like, i want to di i want to die, it suckes to just take a breath of air even when youre sitting down resting. i landed up in their clinic to suck oxygen for an hour. thankfully by the third day i was well already

