Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Monday, June 16, 2008
-3:01 AM
my clock reads 3.00 am exactly and i cannot go to sleep :(
today PS Khong made me wonder whther i really was someone after Jesus because i read John but hardly like meditate on it ..
Jesus said, " I am the bread of life"John 627Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."
28Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"
29Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
...
34"Sir," they said, "from now on give us this bread."
35Then Jesus declared, "
I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
i want to eat Jesus everyday morning noon night! thank you God for loving me no matter what.
*************
while studying in timmies room today after he went back to camp, i looked at a couple of receipts he left on the table. horrors of horror, it reads : zouk , .... martini lambourghini (i thought it was a car brand) tiger and not just one but 4 (2 wkends ago, this 2 wkends) and the cost is not your simple bubble tea price but like 50! certainly horror of horrors. and that was after a 50% discount. times 4. the affluenza bug has hit him big time, and im sure this is not the only thing he buys :( i feel so burdened for him; how can someone who loved to share Christ with his friends when younger turn into some alcoholic who strayed away from God?? i hope what ps Bel said was true, that spirit in him when he was younger would still be somewhere inside him. :((( i dont even know how i should talk to him but i'll just be praying :( i dont want him to be a bankrupt alcoholic smelly guy because God has blessed him with so much, brains and all. mercy, oh Lord :(