Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Saturday, June 07, 2008
-12:42 AM
tomorrow ends the 2 weeks of almost non stop dancing in our basement studio, eating, sharing our snacks like some mice that grabbed 'rubbish' much to everyone's delight outside the studio. with a 15 min lunch!? it is such a joy to be with my fellow dancers, year ones and twos because there's this undescribable (?? such word) funniness and laughter we share. amidst the politics. ahem. but anyway i'll miss everyone because we were all like love love 'we are family' thang (aside the noisy j1's when they get a high haha) our most decent saturday lunch menu: instant noodles for like (*^&^*&) weeks. God is so good to bless us with a bigger, pretty pink studio this year, feel really fortunate apart from the mosquitoes, spider, hair and dust collecting on the floor. proud of the year 2s like choops aby hl for improving so much and the exco and germy prawny ting steph cal rach :D (966 bus rides!) for loving me much much and esp ting for always being patient and teaching me steps heehee sorry ah, and cheryl, twins athena you guys are da bomb man (quotes prawn:) year ones like cheeeeeee for providing FOOD :D bel brace girl the noisy kids etc who makes life more 'interesting; and those quiet and lovely ones like sarah tam who respects us as seniors
i love SA dance 08