Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, August 10, 2008
-12:41 AM
JKB:EFN:EFN"GFWEU$)(#)($*Q($haha i dont know what i should title this post as :D
ok anyway 40day fasting its over , daniel fast drives me nuts sometimes, but anyway i just realised how fortunate for me to be able to eat such good food in Singapore, shame on me for being so greedy when others in Timor Leste or Africa barely live through each day with so little they have :/ maybe this will stop me from overeating.,
ok i have to stop because its really late and i have ()*@#()*#$*&(#*&( tons of work to complete. how about i try to summarise rapture:
HAPPY SAD GOOD BAD
painful times, things that i will never forget: how zaki before perf starts tearing (and eveytime i think about it i just want to pour my tears out) how i am like so emotional already during warm ups (thanks to the music) how i planned to lecture rock balleters before each session but instead hesitating because i really love them, my quarrels and fights with steph (lol) thinking about the worse of rock ballet, thinking how i shouldnt hav choreographed such a tough piece, regretting not taking in to acount dancers ability, clean up session 101 that always fails, steph crying because of my note (lOL) the quick changes leaving us all panicky, the terrible rehearsal in CC (omg that one suckzz like alot) and studio, hungry worms, scavenging for food outside studio. the time spent in studio is definitely IMCOMPARABLE to any other cca i'ld say. worrying about how to cope w my studies, crying like 10001 million times over the *&#)(*&#()*& rock ballet lol. funny stuff now.
but looking at how much we've bonded (esp the year 2s) i think i dont regret.
thank you zaki, you are the most fantastic choreographer i'ld ever work with. enjoyed being in all your dances, esp RP, thanks for allowing me to be able to show what im able to do. and your patience (:D)
steph: al that quarrels were worth it in the end. im really glad our choreography, and esp costumes went out well. loving the kate moss inspired leather jacket too:D LOVEEEEEE
germaine: input for our dance. esp the first parts in april when steph wasnt around, thanks for keeping my dance 'in check' :)
exco: all your hard work and effort. LOVEEE
year 2s : LOVEEEE for loving me:DDD
cheeyang: for the occassional drive home , for comforting me everyhtime i cried lolzz
btw: nat a, germs and steph: rock ballet on pointe wouldnt have been possible without the encouragement you gave to me esp germs when you say: ' im up for the challenge worms!' haha that really makes me doubt my decision for removing our pointe shoes. thankful to God that esp me and Nat manage to pull thru hola ballerina on pointe. and for nat for persevering! with the guitar:D yay to the 4 of us, only we know how painful and awful it was to be on pointe :)))
the year ones are a very cheerful bunch of people who made life for the year 2s so much enjoyable , even though sometimes it was painful.
thanks for support from my classmates, my bestie pris tasia sand gracia, though i was moody and irrational at times you still stood by me
my classmates who came! i love you
ganpin, natfart (liar!) mela lihui DANIEL waisum, jiahui :D
my family for all the late nights home
last but not least, to God whom was always watching over me. even though i may not have been the good girl he wanted me to be:(
everything else later! PRELIM OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM