Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, September 12, 2008
-9:12 PM
finally1 left to go - A levels :(
not that im terrified or worried but sometimes i think of how horribly wrong O levels went.
studied? check. Mugged? check. did my best? check. results? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
that got me soo madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd and pissed at myself D: it sucks when you give your best but in the end still managed a meagre result. of course then when i looked back i realise i was studying for MY grades and MY result. when it's supposed to be for His glory and purposes. and i dont want to study for Him for the sake of good results, i want to please Him, ultimately. so i hope i can do that this time.
Jesus has been my strength,esp for the past few weeks. rapture ending in july, trouble catching up with work was just inevitable for the dancers.but praise be to God i'm still managing fine :) thank God for wisdom to always be attentive in class and lectures.. hopefully i dont burn out by then. the key is prolly consistent work with BREAKS in between haha.
anyway rapture is STILL on my mind - hands up you dancers who feel the same. abi came to church last sunday and here's the conver:
Me: (sounded embarassed): are you still thinking of rapture?
Abi: yup totally
and i started laughing. so im not alone hhehheh.
anyway today we ended Bio P with a big BANG (for bio students you get the joke :p) its always hard not to make silly mistakes even after thinking through for a long time for me la. the choir+ 4 of us caught Wall-E at suntec. havent been to a movie since last year and we paid 6 bux. enjoyable because its not your ordinary cartoon movie. it makes sense today- all of us FAT like the ppl, robots, earth losing the greenery and the rubbish accumulated. time we woke up to the situation around us, global warming etc. swennies for lunch, thank you guys, im really thankful for your companynot just today but evry other day. love (:
i ran to sengkang to meet the noobs inc since um ... last year? guess what we did - STUDY. because they were studying , haha. and i just realised tpjc standard of paper quite high not like sr. i was treated to avocado milkshake again:DDD made with love and kisses from the noob right hehheh. jellybeans! i really love them [the humans](: and then tania went home to break fast while the other noob and i checked out popular and body shop. having sales so i bought mist and shower gel and i had to open the olive shower gel 5 freaking times for the noob who couldnt make up her mind so that she could smell it. tsk. hah.
im missing them already :( we spent such a short time together!
tmr will be totally REST day. so will sunday. and monday back to square 1. let's hope time passes in a lightning. and russian ballet on 17 oct with stephie! :DDDD dans festival getting more interesting every year,good for us