Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, October 17, 2008
-7:13 PM
russian ballet was.....not up to expectation la. except for the beautiful arches of all the dancers which im such a sucker for because i dont have them. v good view sitting 2nd row, it just totally reminded me of how the dancers would just pop into their comfy seats and watching the dance we're not in :( poor ballerina doing the pas de deux from swan lake, 20 fouettes? and then halfway through it was the first time i saw a professional deliver such awful fouettes and guess what. during the interval they announced she wouldnt be performing because she injured herself. so sad right. steph was so upset because she was supposed to do the giselle pas which was nice according to steph.
so yesterday first time i met stephanie my lover according to the dancers (hahaha KIDDING LA) since rapture.. 4 hours together was not enough mans! had dinner together at thai express s=too busy talking to enjoy the food. talking to her made nursing feel like a good idea if i dont get into medcinice and she dyed her hair bLUE omg lolzzz. i miss her already on the way home:(((( we neeed a sleepover after A! and yes she treated me to dinner , dont worry after A i will do that too, LOVE :D thank God for steph((: