Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, November 21, 2008
-10:59 PM
i'm alivee :D A levels is history!
freedom feels so good manz. how long ago was it that i last sat on a floatie in the middle of the pool w/o giving a hoot about my studies? or even curling up on sofa for a movie marathon (ok, only 2 movies buT!) w my friends. totally cool shit.
thurday ended w bio paper 1 i had to count down 2 days from the physics paper. tsk. and celebratory (haha) lunch w gang and dominic!? and yongkuan !?!? (It was xxxx's idea and it so obvious, the reason esp today HAHAHAHA;D) ok im so evilllz but. they claimed they were so lonely , jiehui's gang was only gg out at night to party??? which i dont quite buy that story. so it was just like the girls talk and boys following behind (supposedly security guards) and we had carls junior and then us gals headed to tasia house for the movie marathon because i didnt want to waste time walking around. i am legend and meet the robinsons and wow you must see her collection of dvds its awesome loads. so i borrowed spirited away (the most touching movie ive ever watched) and now im trying to dig out my red alert 2 and sims to keep me busy at home. i dont wanna be bored.
so today pris and i went to swim (to get the fats of my thighs so i can wear those levi;s jeans but sadly not a substantial amount.) at the jurong east complex w the slides and wave pool and all that cool thing heehee. so child like today and we rented floaties! the pool was soo nauseating because of such high chlorine content esp in the slideD: so we got off to swim 10 laps at the pool. i got a tan but not pris :))))) not enough melanin. and we travelled to ikea for dinner yumyum cheapcheap, pile up all the fats again because the chicken wing was so juicy yummy golden crunchy mhmmmhmmm. and fish chips made me fat again D: worst we went down to island creamery toeat mudpie and ice cream, im so guilty that i ate and spent alot in 2 days (40 bucks!) that i dont think i will do this again. i guess that makes my net weight overall GAIN ARZGH stewpid. haha. but it was fun fun day just chilling talking about xxx HAHHHAHAHA. gosh doesnt your hair stand when you think about it pris heeeeheeee. and you know what, i feel like im floating in the middle of the wave pool now. lol.
i just searched jobsdb.com and found one as a clinical assisstant YAY:D
this holiday, i promise will be the most fruitful one ever. thank God for providing EVERYTHING :)