Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Friday, November 28, 2008
-3:04 PM

pj party! dance farewell in my $7 traditional pyjamas from the market

at cindy's bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (ultramax) house with sauna and whathaveyou which we reckon, more than 10 toilets and counting. looks more like a luxurious resort
prolly go back to her house another day to do a serious exploration haaha. i love the dancers. thank you juniors for the party (even though the activities were, um haha scary and freaky.) and the pretty pillow which has our names on it! which i am hugging right now because its so comfy:D the others are just jealous of my extra heart on the pillow they love me so much hahahahaha. im still waiting patiently for dance sleepover in dec at the pres house.woohoo.

before that went to escape w a quarter of our class (6 ppl) and i think the most funny moments were the viking ship and haunted house. idzhar is weird, he screams when our side of the viking ship goes up -_- while we scream when it goes down haha. and the 'ghost' in the haunted house tried to scare us before directing us and saying ' this way please!' HAHA that was like omg funny. i hadto pull dom to the front and i held on so tightly to his shirt and the girls were sandwiched in the middle so that the guys could protect us hehee. but 8.80 is still not worth your money! sand hit and me then went off while the guys played pool.
today im stuck at home and i always have a headache when i use the computer for a long time.
i just realised many ppl do pop over my blog and go to jobsdb to search for a job!!! sounds like we're all desperate for one now haha.
oh and i shouldnt have cursed myself drats. now i have pain at the spot where he filled my teeth so im going back to see him (ihope he hasnt thrown away my records! and i hope to see him:D)