Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
-11:23 PM
this is a good week. (so far.) kept myself busy w aplenty of stuff to do. yesterday was Zoo day :D with pris and the gang and chinyan's sister came along (; i guess the most interesting exhibit was the monkey with big red butts, kind of fascinating watching them act like humans, running about and even fighting haha that was scary. baby manatee we saw was only a day old, they're really pretty things, fat and juicy you'll want to bring them home as a bolster haha.
and for today, the most happy (shalalalalalalala) thing that ever happened was - the visit to the dentist at HPB.. yep i hate gg to dental esp when i was young cus it was so painful i had so many fillings.. but today my doctor whom i met the first time changed my mind, he is so charming goodness i cant describe w words. i guess im smitten by him :DD he is really really sweet, even telling me about like medicine interview the types of qn they ask and made a joke about the euthanasia issue in sg. omg i wish i had multiple decays so that i can stay w him longer... D: sadly he said my teeth are all fine except for one at the back which he did a small filling. i love gentlemen(((: he kind of made my day heehee... too bad no more visits because im no more a student next year DDD: but hope i can meet him again somehow! sigh:( he may have loads of pimple scars but i think i just melted in front of him :)))))))))))))))))
goodnight! no more sims 2 for me its bad.