Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, December 07, 2008
-9:25 PM
i want a double-portion of God's spirit.i seriously need a job soon before i go mad staying at home. anyway im starting tuition w my cousin this week, paid 20/ hour. (sec1 going on 2) initially i was kind of terrified to accept this request from my uncle because, she is 6th in class and her parents want her to be top 5 (um.. ok) and more suprisingly, her end year results for science was a nice 75% (i was like.. !!!) and her dad insists these must be above 80. math also 80 plus % and wants me to give her tuition -_- i asked xinyi if she ever felt stressed to do well and she said not at all. i think im the one that will end up becoming stress. AND i forgot all my physics in sec 1 2, AND i dont know what they're tested exactly AND i need to buy for her assessment books as welll.. i'm like, o.m.g. so now im reading through my sister's textbooks and exam papers -_- but above all these, God revealed to me that this is one way i can influence her for good of course. i mean she's a good girl who's got an active cca and good results but hopefully i am able to bring her to church one day (:
tribe session after church today, we watched my hope video and i dont regret coming for the meeting one bit. the video just left me in tears and quietly i wiped my flood of tears away in the dark. kelvin soh is such an awesome man, changed because of our awesome God. i was actually quite reluctant to be involved in this because sheryl and suzanne were not doing this (thus i was doing it alone in the cell) but im really glad i trusted God and asked Him to push me to inviting friends. many of them are unable to make it because they are overseas, but ive got my 2 other cousins gg(: i really thank God for this opportunity to share Christ w them, and im still praying hard that nothing will crop up for them so that they can come. I thank God for weilin who prayed for me during alter call, i want to thirst and hunger for God even more than before. also for Pastor Bel whom i did not expect to pray for me, i was moved by the Lord's unfailing and compassionate love. He knows the plans He has for me, i will not worry about my results, the courses i will take, or the future that God has ordained for me.
this week was a depressing one staying at home to clean up the house. somehow i was just feeling so bitter about my dad. i really dont understand him at all. You know the whole house is choke full of so many clutter of unessential items because he just CANNOT LET GO AND THROW THEM AWAY EVEN IF IT IS JUST SOME DUMB SMALL CONTAINER. POOR MUM, I REALLY PITY ALL THE CRAP SHE HAS TO PUT UP WITH BECAUSE OF HIM. omg. i dont want to talk about him he makes me boil. taskakjf' pOJWRP2FT ;wj'i
oh and chunkfest w steph on saturday.had a good talk again . she got so pissed at the hot weather and i was so frightened. haha but in the end the ice cream cooled us down and happy steph gobbled down her fav peanut butter ice cream. later met val! :D long time no see oldie at simei. gonna check out her new 'room' and neighbours cats and dogs soon :p