Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
-5:09 PM
whoopee.
The last 2 weeks have been busy going out, not shopping or what but rather v meaningful stuff haha. had sleepover at cheryl's w tania on tues/wed plus swim, great time together watching little nyona and tv with home made salty popcorn and avocado milkshake yums. and got my awful unexpected haircut on friday (just trying to psyche myself into loving it haha!) it is what i term the ahlian haircut (sorry i know i stereotype) like majorly layered (!!!) i didnt know whther to laugh or cry, i just wanted to walk out of her house asap. but seems fine already la. sat was shopping w pris:)
and the highlight of my holidays so far is sleepover party at germys yest and mon. you could say it was my maiden stayover party because it's the first time i didnt really sleep throughout the whole night. though it was really short because many of them left early in the morn it was still so fun omg laughs. it started w accompanying ting to BCH for her job interview, haha (no way will i work there) and then dinner at thai w steph choops cali and cons. we flew to her house to catch nyona at 8 plus and then abz came + manda+dawn (so ya actually only 9 of us.) and well surprisingly after playing taboo they decided to watch rapture what the right! haha fun time laughing at e/o and eating krispy kremes courtesy of steph((: went back upstairs it was already 2 plus and cons went to sleep in the other room, while the rest of us laid out our sleeping bags and played polar bear ( haha i used to hate playing murderer because its such a boring game but change it to polar bear and heaven load of fun) for super long, dawn looked like the polar bear all the time heeheehee until like 430 and ordered macs haha siao manzz. at 7am it was lef t w me steph dawn and germs (sobs sobs) so we went up to play taboo hahahahaha omg toilet papers;.. was so fun please. laughed so hard till my stomach really hurted.
thank God for all the fun ((((: it was the shortest but best sleepover ever. later wentover for tuition, and then healthserve w amanda. happy day :)
2008 this was a rather different year. so manyfirsts times. probably the things that has left the most impact and is,unforgettable, are these:
1.jan, Kenrick's death. you cannot believe how awful it is to see a friend in hospital icu, unconscious, in coma and eventually, death. but the most comforting thing to know, and i believe, is that he is in safe arms of Jesus.
2. feb, dad's bike accident. guess it kind of changed the life of our family. but praise be to the Lord he is alright now. just crappy, stubborn and everything.
3. july, rapture 2008. it was my first time doing a major choreography with steph. tough time balancing books with this. countless number of arguments, tears, sweat and brain matter, most traumatic thing ever. but you know what, when it ended, i decided that: it was all good. despite all the mistakes we still make i'll never forget the high feeling after the concert, the sadness and tears we cried even before the concert started, and the relief i had- no more scolding haha.
4. nov, Alevels. what a bloody annoying irritating thing it was. it suckedd like totally shit manz. i shall not comment on anything more lest i explode.
2009- no more student price, bus fare *sobs sobs . but its gonna be exciting, no more studying like jc (for now) and a new direction, uni. but i want to believe God for everything. I thank Him for bringing me through this kind of shitty year, i know His hand was on me despite my unbelief, disobedience. True love comes from God alone. Thank God for placing wonderful friends in my life. i didnt deserve it. dance friends, class mateys, church people. even though some are lost (sadly) but there's gonna be so much more new ones next year. standing by me, encouraging me constantly with God's words.
i pray that i'll be able to start a new year fresh, putting behind all my ugliness and looking ahead believing God that He has a wonderful; plan for me. forgiving ppl im angry at. loving God even much more.
Happy new year ! love love love :))