Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
-11:39 PM
can i just say monday was a fantastic day (that was, until i got home)
on the way to the event meeting,sitting in the front seat of dan's car, enjoying our conversation + playing with his pod which is played on the speakers brought me to cloud 9 (maybe because i have never really got to sit in the front seat before haha! or so dan says was God's presence) and later with xiaoyun, got prep talk about NUS ley! haha foc and they can tell you about the different halls there. anyway i doubt i'll stay in hall because of the activities you must do.
last night i slept at 5 :( because i couldnt sleep, i had a bad ache in my stomach but i didnt want to wake mummy up because she needs loads of good rest, so in the end i decided to take a charcoal tab and wahlah thank God i dozed off after that. this explains my headache and tiredness today D:
went shopping w pris today for xxxx but sadly im comtemplating whther i should get the person something else because the nice ones are above my budget :( i am like surviving on 240 bucks for the income o earned from tuition for 2 months no joke. sobs! i found a nice pair of charles and keith shoes at only 20 but sadly it only stocks 35 and below T-T i wished i have smaller feet then! big feet sucks. even GWC do not have this size. rawr! and then desperate me who paid 1.33 for tansport to orchard decided to get this 15 bux top at isetan at the last minute but i'll slap myself if i dont wear it. Healthserve at 7pm suprise suprise i saw brandon with mr tang and co. Mrs chew was on doc duty today, just chatted and found out that her son who received acsib results today got 42! cools right like mother like son become docs (if he chooses too) o.o jocelyn and doris were there on duty too, got to watch doc draw blood for diabetic bangladeshi. test blood sugar and sent for EDTA test (which i dont know what.) aunty marilyn sure didnt mindeating chocolate infested ants (she claims there's plenty of proteins and nutrients) and all the ants were dead in the box omzzz still offer us!
actually healthserve is probably the coolest job ive eeverdone. even though you never get paid it's good to serve these poor migrant workers who are unfortunately being abused by their bosses (assholes totally) these people are mainly injured by their work but the bosses refuse to bring them to hospitals (esp if they think is not severe) until they really suffer. thank goodness for twc2. and meeting these migrant workers make me feel less uncomfortable when im in public with others of the same kind. and for those dying to be docs you get to see behind the scenes procedures the doc does, like cutting eyelid of this chinese worker because of pus accumulating inside (by dr Goh )
:D happy days. just waiting for the call, oh Lord.