Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, January 04, 2009
-9:43 PM
Today marks the first sunday of the year :)
everyone in the tribe came early to exchange our breakfast! my hand made egg sw turns out to loook like a pile of ____ but yuenshin was so nice to eat it, saying it's not bad hahah! atleast it was made w love ;) but i got nasi lemak, and my mummy finished the other half for dinner. abi wore red turtleneck it was totally cool z man ;D while i wore my mtv shirt since we ordered late. the shutters were opened by 930, and wow good to see the whole place packed.
pastor khong gave a very interesting sermon today, i believe it's a new revelation to everyone. i just shared this w dear michelle who is in beijing :) the Cross that Jesus died on not only carries our shame, curses and sin but it's a blessing to everyone of us.
i want to live everyday believing in the blessings of the cross. Jesus is my liberty, my love and my life .
so i guess somehow i was rather touched at the end of the service, sometimes you feel that you have never deserved God's goodness, but look what He has done. indebted. though there are some things that still need to be worked out, i pray that God will give me wisdom to do the right thing.
and oh! i was encouraged to see abi taking down notes :) good for you dear!
and then it was meeting w my dear sum sum :D got to catch up w her, ate lunch at ikea and bought my stuff. unfortunately i was vvvv tired so we went off rather early :( at least there's still a nex t time hee :) Happy Birthday in advance girl! love :)
take my five loaves and two fishesdo with it as You willI surrendertake my fears, my inhibitionsall my burdens, my ambitionsYou can use it allNo gift is too smalloh gosh i always cry when i listen to this. and it's interesting how corrinne may sees the food as the things that we always hold on to.
omzz i need to rant too. good grief, i was kind of frustrated about planning all my bus and train routes. i'm pretty sure that the 20 bucks i topped up will be soon GONE ( SOBS SOBS) thank goodness daniel's driving me tmr heehee! i complained to mummy and she said 'skip your snacks' -__- surely there musnt be a trade off...