Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, March 05, 2009
-8:06 PM
Encounter weekend was, great :)I'm late, so sory :/ it's been a busy week since the wkend and i have yet to thank dear michelle, our guide for the camp...
I was supposed to accompany abi for enc, but in the end i too received so much. I believe God is doing a new work in my dear friend :) It's the first time i cried BUCKETSfull of tears, over 3 days. haha. more than 1 litre??? every session, i will never fail to drop a tear. I guess i have always been a very emotional person, crying at the slightest things... I dont know why i was feeling sad actually, throughout the encounter camp, but i really really learnt alot. and of course i'm thankful that God touched me. I'm sure He did. So i guess i was a spiritual baby after all, even though i am 2nd gen christian but leading an almost-any-other-religion life. BUT i am changed! His love, His faithfulness and goodness will hold me through. I will take every effort to live a spiritual christian life. That empty vacuum in my heart can only be filled be God. And oh, those spritual wars i've been fighting with the devil will be WON because the blood of Jesus has given me Victory :))) God is soo great. I seriously cannot imagine living life without God. Now i understand that those clothes, those shoes and whatever are totally unable to satisfy me. And oh, it was the first time i felt physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit!
But the session that impacted me most was 'seeing what Jesus has done for you on the cross'. i finally know that salvation is not just about having eternal life after physical death, but it starts now! soundness of mind (peace, restedness) and preservation, deliverance... is what God gives when one receives salvation. wow. Jesus is so great and awesome. I wished enc weekend was every week, but i'm quite motivated to set aside saturdays for God, like it need not be at home but esplanade rooftop or something, making it my enc weekend :)))) i want to know God morrrrrreeeeee
tomorrow's results day. This week has been a very peaceful week for me. I trust God in His decisions. His ways are higher than mine. And i actually cant believe how calm and rested i am compared to my dumb/pathetic/stupid O levels which is sooo not comparable to the As. haha stupid dumb me was just panicky (okkk maybe cus i wanted to get into tjc badly.) Jesus Christ is LORD. Even when i stumbled during work, i know He is with me even though sometimes i cant feel it. but at least when i did my results gel today I'm not very discouraged that some of the bands didnt come out. haha -_- but it's been tiring working (actually, it's the travelling) and juggling ballet + healthserve + other activities. i need a break (yay for friday, no work :D )
and i think i'm going jogging tmr on my own after results. i am getting FAT