Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, March 22, 2009
-9:31 PM
PICTURE TIME (:
Spent my saturday afternoon alone at esplanade... the rooftop garden and library. I felt great being alone, and of course with God. Decided that i needed to get away from home because i was using too much lappy. the temptation to go online shopping is coming back, again (sigh sigh sigh) so yeh. when it rained i went down to the library, but after that the scenery and weather was great. was kind of distracted at the garden from reading Bible, i caught 2 grasshoppers mating, right beside me and this is the first time i ever got soo close to them (well well who would have thought esplanade's rooftop had such creatures. haha.)


and when i reached home, those brilliant colours around my house...


sheryl's cutesy band

during service today i kept thinking about my cousin jonathan... really pray that he'll overcome his addiction to computer, and love and understand God even deeper. May I be able to understand God's heart, and have compassion just like Him.
this was the lost generation vid which ps eugene demoed and which mr Ho sent to the ocip people. watching it made me just laugh. incredible. the person who made and said it must have such a strong conviction to change circumstances in today's world. So do I. We will be the generation the rises up to do God's will.

At G12 conf

workplace... that's alex and igne. igne is an indonesian chi medical student from uni of melbourne. she can speak 4 languages, jap indo chi eng.. she's attached at NUS for research and was from acjc, quit after 1st year to do A's in UK O.o people there are great, just that none of them are christians... amanda and nicole are nice people too (: even though some say they're weird... etc. i began to see things from God's perspective, thus i think we should NEVER judge a book by it's cover/what people say.

pcr machines... i think i can only do real-time pcr when alex gets back... by then i may be at my office job. thank God for this opportunity but i'm still not sure i should take it... highpaying (7 or more not sure) to fund my transport fares T-T
Application to medicine eis has been tough, so much struggles. i don't even know whther it was worth the time. i'm really thankful to ms su, biling, for the letter of noms and timon for helping me with my PS because i dont think it would have been so great without his help. Oh God i pray you'll take all these. I do believe what weilin has said after i told her about my dilemma. but in all things i know i will be safe in God's hands... thank you God :')