Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Sunday, March 15, 2009
-9:37 PM
wah. i dont know where to start. this week is a totally overwhelming week. G12 conference from fri-sun was great. received a new heart, new spirit, new mind. Jesus blood is ON ME. i really thank God for Pastor Cesar, he is such an annointed man of God. and so is andrew the translator so cute heh) tbcontinued
results? well i PRAISE GOD for great results, even though everybody else says 'HUH why your GP like ...' but i am so greatful. i didnt even complete my AQ for paper 2. the rest is an absolute MIRACLE. seriously i never imagined myself doing so well (ok i did, but i guess i wouldnt believe it would be a reality.) i still remember, on friday itself i was kind of excited, not because i knew iwas gonna do well, but just excited for nothing. even serene was excited for me haha! i was, ok... so in the end i guess God was in the process of placing that joy within me. haha. sometimes i feel i was so undeserving of the results, for all the stupid things i did in jc... but God afterall loves me no matter what, so, i am glad and Proud of God, heh heh. YEH His blood has covered me, satan you are defeated!!!
All for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified