Joyfully (:
You lead me by the waters still
You lay me down to rest upon your faithfulness
My shepherd, simply take my hand
Your song restores my soul
For Your name, You make me whole
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me, I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
No shadow ever shall I fear
Your peace, my heart will k now
My cup it overflows
Your goodness chases after me
Your mercy and Your grace will be my dwelling place
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
I will sing from the mountain top
I will sing, I am overcome, I will sing making melodies
I will sing from the valley low
I will sing because of Your love I will sing
You're my King, I will sing
Joyfully I lift my voice in praise to Thee
With heaven watching over me I raise my hands up high
Your Majesty gently washes over me
Makes my heart begin to sing joyfully
Joyfully, joyfully, joyfully
dailies
Thursday, April 02, 2009
-2:29 PM
... but Christ lives in Me."Yesterday was the worst day i'ld ever had. second to GP A levels. All the questions about the future, my course in uni, the dreams i had flooded my mind again after the session by medical campus crusade and for the first time i cried so hard on the train home. My menstrual cramps and erratic stomach condition made everything worst. 'Pain pain go away...' was all i could cry to God. I wanted to give up everything, holding on to all these problems was just too much for me. On my bed i just laid there thinking about the same things, and for that moment of all my negative thoughts, God's truth began to sank in.
'I love you this much.' And Jesus stretched out His hands to die on the Cross.
He loves me. And this time i cried, receiving His love.
This morning i did qt, landed on lamentations 3.
'19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.'
and remembered this beautiful song Beloved, by Kari Jobe:
You're My Beloved
You're My Bride
To sing over you is My delight
Come away with Me My love
Under My mercy
Come and wait
Till we are standing face to face
I see no stain on you
My child
You're Beautiful to Me
So Beautiful to Me
I sing over you My song of peace
Cast all your *cares* down at My feetCome and find your rest in Me
I'll breathe My life inside of you
I'll bear you up on eagle's wings
And hide you in the shadow of My strength
I'll take you to My quiet waters
I'll restore your soul
Come rest in Me and be made wholeYou're My beloved
You're My Bride
To sing over you is my delight
Come away with me my love
**
God sings this over me. He'll breathe His life inside of me. He'll bear me on eagles' wings. and Hide me in the shadow of His strength. He'll take me to quiet waters. He'll restore my Soul.
and i finally remembered: My life on earth is temporary. Whatever i do,will be to please Him. not my interests and loves. because one day i'll stand at God's judgement, and want Him to say to me 'Well done, you good and faithful servant'.
I will do what God wants me to do. Not what i like.
Psalm 30:5 '...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.'Blessed be the name of the Lord.